Total Pageviews

August 05, 2012

Mini Surfboard Art










sold

The above are for sale on etsy.com


Now available for purchase on etsy.com! Yes, I have finally dove in and made some collectable fun art. CallieArt on etsy.com


OK, skateboards were tons of fun to paint, but what about surfboards? Taking on a new shape, simply inspirational. The look and feel of the sea. Would I like to do a real surfboard, totally! If anyone knows of a company with raw, unfinished boards, please let me know.

My dream is to go to Australia in 2014. I am hoping to get gallery representation, if you have a connection and think I would be a good fit, please pass along my site information:
www.CallieArt.com. Thank you!


I feel a strong connection to the land of aboriginal souls. I would love any gallery contact information. I am in need of some serious networking to make this happen. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this dream comes to fruition. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by. Callie

Mini surfboards can be purchased on
Etsy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Creative Artist for Paintings For A Beach House