Total Pageviews

March 27, 2017

My Muse

The artists need for a muse is powerful, but is it a necessity?

My muse is essential, now that I have one I would be at a loss without.  My muse would say, "who is musing who?!".

My muse is able to see my full capabilities, and pushes me beyond my annoyance.
Hints at spectacular ideas, and seems to be spot on. Helps me respond to and then maneuver wild hurdles. Always giving me beyond what I think I need.


The following images are courtesy of my muse, for your amusement ~



 Silly, perhaps...

In different periods of your life, you have different needs.  I have had muses before, full on wild adventures, but tend to burn out quickly. Time has come to let loose and show the world what I have to offer!

My muse helps me become more enlightened, empowered. To live by a stricter code, knows about dedication, about how to give love and support without hesitation.  Knows when and how to push, and I let it happen. I sometimes get caught in a circular motion. Certainly nothing wrong with circles, it is just that sometimes you need some straight lines to get you to where you are going.

No comments: